CJ Immgration CJ Immgration
Welcoming our customers.
UNC Member Login

* UNC will provide more benefits as members

  • LOGIN | JOIN US | Customer satisfaction | tiếng việt | KOREAN
    TO :
    FROM :
    Universal Network Connection
     /  USA  /  Employment-Based Immigration  /  EB-1(b/c)
    Someone may be eligible for an employment-based, first-preference visa if s/he has an extraordinary ability, is an outstanding professor or researcher,
    or is a multinational executive or manager.
    EB-1(b) Outstanding Professor & Researcher
    A petitioner must demonstrate international recognition for his or her outstanding achievements in a particular academic field. The petitioner must have at least 3 years experience in teaching or research in that academic area. He or she must be entering the United States in order to pursue tenure or tenure track teaching or comparable research position at a university or other institution of higher education.

    The petitioner must include documentation of at least two listed below and an offer of employment from the prospective U.S. employer.
    - Evidence of receipt of major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement
    - Evidence of membership in associations that require their members to demonstrate outstanding achievement
    - Evidence of published material in professional publications written by others about the alien's work in the
       academic field
    - Evidence of participation, either on a panel or individually, as a judge of the work of others in the same or allied
       academic field
    - Evidence of original scientific or scholarly research contributions in the field
    - Evidence of authorship of scholarly books or articles (in scholarly journals with international circulation)
       in the field
    EB-1(c) Multinational Manager or Executive
    A petitioner must have been employed outside the United States in the 3 years preceding the petition for at least 1 year by a firm or corporation and he or she must be seeking to enter the United States to continue service to that firm or organization. His or her employment must have been outside the United States in a managerial or executive capacity and with the same employer, an affiliate, or a subsidiary of the employer.

    His or her petitioning employer must be a U.S. employer. The employer must have been doing business for at least 1 year, as an affiliate, a subsidiary, or as the same corporation or other legal entity that employed you abroad.
    Application Process
    Inquire Us
    We Always Served as a Useful Guide for Our Client.
    Name Category
    Phone - -
    E-mail @
    Agree to Privacy Policy.
    Please note that the company does not permit the unauthorized collection of email addresses posted on our website by anyone through e-mail collection programs or other technical devices without proper approval. Those who violate this provision will be subject to criminal punishment under the Act on Information Communications Network.
  • Korea Branch B-801 Boutique Monaco, 397 Seocho-daero
    Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
    Tel +82 2 583 8558
  • Canada Branch #700-838 West Hastings St.
    Vancouver, BC V6C 0A6
    Tel +1 778 862 0808
    U+ 070 5022 2278
  • USA Branch 1300 W Olympic Blvd,
    Los Angeles, CA 90015 USA
    Tel +1213 223 7590