Someone may be eligible for an employment-based, first-preference visa if s/he has an extraordinary ability, is an outstanding professor or researcher,
or is a multinational executive or manager.
EB-1(b) Outstanding Professor & Researcher
A petitioner must demonstrate international recognition for his or her outstanding achievements in a particular academic field. The petitioner must have at least 3 years experience in teaching or research in that academic area. He or she must be entering the United States in order to pursue tenure or tenure track teaching or comparable research position at a university or other institution of higher education.
The petitioner must include documentation of at least two listed below and an offer of employment from the prospective U.S. employer.
- Evidence of receipt of major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement
- Evidence of membership in associations that require their members to demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Evidence of published material in professional publications written by others about the alien's work in the
- Evidence of participation, either on a panel or individually, as a judge of the work of others in the same or allied
- Evidence of original scientific or scholarly research contributions in the field
- Evidence of authorship of scholarly books or articles (in scholarly journals with international circulation)
in the field
EB-1(c) Multinational Manager or Executive
A petitioner must have been employed outside the United States in the 3 years preceding the petition for at least 1 year by a firm or corporation and he or she must be seeking to enter the United States to continue service to that firm or organization. His or her employment must have been outside the United States in a managerial or executive capacity and with the same employer, an affiliate, or a subsidiary of the employer.
His or her petitioning employer must be a U.S. employer. The employer must have been doing business for at least 1 year, as an affiliate, a subsidiary, or as the same corporation or other legal entity that employed you abroad.
We Always Served as a Useful Guide for Our Client.