Founded in 1902, the AiRN program which is the U.S. registered nurse education and training program offers international students to complete Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, nursing job placement, and Green Card in the United States.
- SAT and ACT are not required for admission
- Professional management system for achieving degrees in nursing and Green Card
- The fastest way for degrees and job
- Working in all New York City hospitals
After developing language skills at Franklin University located in Ohio, you may achieve Associate degree in Nursing at Clark State Community College. After also passing the NCLEX-RN, you may be eligible to apply for the Green card process sponsored by Perfect Choice Staffing company.
Franklin University – Urbana Campus
You may take six ESL for six months and General Education for one year at the Urbana campus of Franklin University which is mainly located in Columbus, Ohio in order to be prepared for a nurse-related degree
Clark State Community College
Next, you may achieve 2 years Associate Degree in Nursing at Clark State Community College located in Ohio. In addition, you may prepare to take the NCLEX-RN (National Council for Licensure-RN) Exam
Perfect Choice Staffing is well known for the Northeast’s preferred staffing and recruitment resource for the professional healthcare filed. Perfect Choice Staffing supports qualified candidates to get a Green card throughout the immigration procedures
- TOEFL PBT 500 (IBT 61, CBT 173)
- High School Degree
- Meeting requirements to apply for an F-1 student visa
- Receiving acceptance letter from Franklin University college admission
- Getting an F-1 student visa approved and department
- Completing ESL courses
- Completing General Education course
- Achieving 2 years Associate Degree in Nursing
- Taking an immigration procedures
- Receiving Green card
- Starting working as a nurse
We Always Served as a Useful Guide for Our Client.