CJ Immgration CJ Immgration
Welcoming our customers.
UNC Member Login

* UNC will provide more benefits as members

  • LOGIN | JOIN US | Customer satisfaction | tiếng việt | KOREAN
    TO :
    FROM :
    Universal Network Connection
     /  Australia  /  Family  /  Contributory Parent Visa
    Contributory Parent Visa
    Subclass 143, 173
    This visa lets parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia.
    Types of parent Visa
    Contributory parent visa (subclass 143)
    Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
    Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 864)
    Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)
    *The age requirements for Contributory Aged Parent visa application:
    Men: Must be older than 65 years of age to apply for this visa.
    Women: The age requirement for women varies, please see the table below.
                  (To be eligible for an Age Pension in Australia)

    Period within which a person was born Pension age
    From 1 July 1952 to 31 December 1953 65 years and 6 months
    From 1 January 1954 to 30 June 1955 66 years
    From 1 July 1955 to 31 December 1956 66 years and 6 months
    From 1 January 1957 onwards 67 years
    Born before 1949 Eligible for the Age Pension

    You might be able to get a permanent Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 143) if you either:

    -hold a temporary Contributory Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 173)
    -have a child who is:
    an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen lawfully resident in Australia for about two years (a shorter period can be considered for Australian citizens if there are compelling and compassionate circumstances)
    -meet the balance-of-family test
    -have an accepted assurance of support
    -meet health and character requirements.
    Your Sponsor
    You must be sponsored by an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. The sponsor needs to have been living lawfully in Australia for at least two years before you apply for this visa. For most applicants, your child or your child's spouse or de facto partner will need to sponsor you.

    If your child is younger than 18 years of age you can be sponsored by:

    -your child's spouse, if the spouse has turned 18 and is a settled Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen

    -a relative or guardian of your child

    -a relative or guardian of your child's spouse, if the spouse has not turned 18 and is a settled Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen

    -a community organisation.

    An assurance of support is a legal commitment to give you financial support so that you do not have to rely on social security payments. The assurance covers you and any family members included in your application.
    An assurer must
    -give you financial assistance for ten years
    -repay any recoverable social security payments you receive in the first ten years of living in Australia
    -lodge a bond for each applicant aged 18 years or older:

    AUD10 000 — for the main applicant
    AUD4000 — for each adult family member included in your application.

    If the assurer is an organisation, a higher bond is required for each application.

    The bond is refunded ten years after you are granted this visa. Any debts to the government are deducted from the

    bond and only the balance is refunded. Becoming an Australian citizen does not release the bond earlier.

    contributry parent visa fee -AUD 43,600

    You will not automatically receive the age pension or social security payments in Australia. You will have to wait:
    two years for most social security payments
    ten years for age and disability pension payments.

    This visa lets parents live in Australia for up to two years if they are the parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia.

    You can apply separately for a permanent Contributory Parent visa (subclass 143) to stay in Australia permanently.
    The application charge for this visa is paid in two instalments:
    -Pay the first instalment when you lodge the application.
    -The second instalment charge is for each person included in your application.
    Inquire Us
    We Provide a Perfect approach to Australia Migration.
    Name Category
    Phone - -
    E-mail @
    Agree to Privacy Policy
    Please note that the company does not permit the unauthorized collection of email addresses posted on our website by anyone through e-mail collection programs or other technical devices without proper approval. Those who violate this provision will be subject to criminal punishment under the Act on Information Communications Network.
  • Korea Branch B-801 Boutique Monaco, 397 Seocho-daero
    Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
    Tel +82 2 583 8558
  • Canada Branch #700-838 West Hastings St.
    Vancouver, BC V6C 0A6
    Tel +1 778 862 0808
    U+ 070 5022 2278
  • USA Branch 1300 W Olympic Blvd,
    Los Angeles, CA 90015 USA
    Tel +1213 223 7590