Employer Nomination Scheme Visa
The Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) is for skilled workers who want to work in Australia. This visa involves a two-step process, firstly, nomination by an approved Australian employer and then an application under the nominated stream. It is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa programme
You might be able to get this visa if you:
● have been nominated by an approved Australian employer
● are younger than 50 years of age, unless you are exempt
● meet the skills, qualifications and English language requirements, unless you are exempt
● apply under the stream for which you were nominated.
At time of application lodgement, you must provide evidence with your online application that you:
● have at least competent English
● have at least three years of relevant work experience
● have a positive valid skills assessment in your nominated occupation (the skill assessment must be conducted by the relevant assessing authority listed in the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL).
To prove that you have competent English you must provide evidence of one of the following:
● You hold a valid passport issued by the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland and you are a citizen of that country.
● You have achieved a score of at least 6 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
● You have achieved a score of at least 'B' in each of the four test components of an Occupational English Test (OET) that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
● You have achieved the following minimum test scores in each of the four test components: 12 for listening, 13 for reading, 21 for writing and 18 for speaking, in a Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT) test that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
● You have achieved a test score of at least 50 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic that has been undertaken in the three years immediately prior to lodging the visa application.
● You have achieved a test score of at least 169 in each of the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing) in a Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) test that has been undertaken on or after 1 January 2015 and prior to lodging the visa application.)
Temporary Residence Transition stream
You might be able to get this visa under the Temporary Residence Transition stream if you:
● hold a Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
● have at least vocational English (unless you are exempt from this requirement)
● worked for two years in the same position your employer nominated you for while you held your subclass 457 visa as the primary visa holder, your employer has nominated you for a permanent position under this stream, and the nomination has been approved.
Your skills do not need to be assessed because you have already worked for your nominating employer for two years in Australia.
You can nominate a skilled worker for this visa if:
● you actively and lawfully operate a business in Australia
● you have a genuine need for a paid employee to fill a skilled position
● you offer a skilled position in the applicant's field that is full time and ongoing for at least two years you pay a market salary rate
● you comply with Australian immigration and workplace relations laws
● there is no adverse information known about your business or any person associated with your business.
You must nominate the applicant in one of the three streams and meet the requirements of that stream.
● Temporary Residence Transition stream
● Direct Entry stream
● Agreement stream
We Provide a Perfect approach to Australia Migration.